Beginners Wine-making Kit - for Concentrate
Start making great wine at home with a small investment in some quality equipment. This inexpensive MoreWine! starter package includes all the equipment you will need to begin making wine from our grape concentrate kits.
These kits are designed to make 23 liters of wine, or about 6 gallons. Primary fermentation will take place in the included 7.9 gallon bucket. After the primary fermentation is complete you will transfer the wine into the included 6 gallon carboy leaving behind the sediment from fermentation.
We have included all the necessary cleaning and testing equipment. Also included are 25 corks and a corker for bottling and corking your own wine. You will need to purchase a wine concentrate kit. You will also need to save or buy approximately 24 750ml wine bottles (2 cases).
Included In Kit:
- 7.9 gallon food grade bucket and lid with airlock hole
- 6 gallon plastic carboy for aging
- Airlock and stopper
- 3/8 Siphon assembly
- Bottle brush
- Sample taker/thief – 3 piece
- Triple scale hydrometer with testing jar
- Bottle filler with removable spring
- Double Lever corker
- 25 Corks - 1 3/4 in. Agglomerated 1+1
- PBW cleaner - 2oz
- Star San sanitizer – 4 oz