The DigiBoil electric kettle can serve a surprisingly wide range of functions. It's perfect for 10-gallon extract batches, preheating strike or sparge water, and with the addition of a still top lid and condenser, it can be used for home distilling. With the Mash Upgrade Kit, you can easily use the DigiBoil as an electric mash tun.
This model runs off 220V power and has three heating elements (2000w, 1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
The DigiBoil is also an excellent choice for candle making. It quickly melts wax and holds the temperature needed to prevent the wax from solidifying.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 17 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 20A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (4.5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 19.5" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 20.25" H x 15.75" W