MaltMuncher 2 Roller Grain Mill | Cold Rolled Steel Rollers | Adjustable Gap Setting | 6 lb Hopper Capacity
- Mill your own grains on brew day for increased freshness and higher efficiency!
- Adjustable gap setting allows you to fine tune your preferred crush level and adapt to the kernel size of different malts
- 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
- 2 roller mills are great "first mills" for homebrewers expanding their brew kit. Economical and gets the job done!
- Included crank handle can be detached to power the driven roller with an electric drill or motor
Mill your own grains for ultimate freshness with the MaltMuncher two roller grain mill. Includes a 6lb hopper, adjustable rollers, and hand crank. The handle can be removed to use the mill with a drill. The MaltMuncher is backed by a one year warranty and is built to last with rollers made from cold rolled steel, a big upgrade over most entry level mills. The body and hopper is made from 6061 grade aluminum.
- 6 lb hopper and crank handle
- Great for use with a power drill
- Cold rolled steel rollers sized at 5" long by 1.25" diameter
- Adjustable rollers at both ends to move the gap from .025" - 0.1"
- If motorized we recommend 200 rpm
- 12 TPI knurl to effectively pull grain through the rollers while still leaving the hulls intact to later form an excellent filter during the sparge
- 10 mm crank shaft
KegLand Part Number: KL03254