Stainless, Weldless Sight-gauge - 16 in
Make brew day easier! Customize your kettle to read liquid level at a glance, without removing the lid.
The Fermentap Weldless Sight Gauge features a glass sight gauge encased in a chrome-plated sheath. All metal parts in contact with the beer are 100% stainless steel, and the gasket is a high temp, food-grade material. You will need to drill a 1" hole in your kettle. This sight gauge features our Fermentap Bulkhead, which is a beefy bulkhead with a full porthole. This means you can upgrade this setup with a thermometer that will thread into the body, allowing you to check temperature and fluid level off the same upgrade!
- 16"" Sight Gauge is perfect for up to 15 gallon kettles (dependent upon dimensions!).
- Monitor liquid level visually without opening up your kettle! Extremely useful for HLTs on the top tier of a sculpture.
- Stainless construction means the product will last for years.
- Sight Gauge disassembles easily for cleaning.
- 1/2"" FPT on sight gauge base means you can upgrade with a thermometer!